Another way to help the Children of Madison County is to come out and support us at our events!
• April 23rd 8 p.m.: Sink or Swim, EKU- The Kappa Alpha Thetas will be holding a fundraiser for CASA of Madison County which will feature male teams competing in synchronized swimming.
• May 1st: Community Partners Campaign, Madison County- Beginning May 1st CASA of Madison County will be contacting local businesses and community members to become Community Partners. There will be various sponsorship levels that will come with advertising on CASA’s shirts for different events and acknowledgement in our Newsletter and website. There will also be options to sponsor certain events if funds do not permit a year-long sponsorship. If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our Board Members.
• June 1st-July 1st: Stay-at-Home Tea- CASA of Madison County will be holding a summer mailing campaign in which we will be sending out tea bags for our constituents to enjoy.
• July 26th-August 2nd: Madison County Fair, Madison County Fairgrounds- CASA of Madison County will have a booth at the Fairgrounds with information on volunteering and various fundraisers.
• September 13th 5-8 p.m.: Happily Ever After Ball, Keene-Johnson Hall, EKU- “Because every child deserves a fairy tale ending” CASA of Madison County will be holding a fundraiser ball for the whole family. We will be holding silent auctions and raffles as well as having father-daughter and mother-son dances and food! Please join us for a wonderful evening. Community members are encouraged to make tax-deductible donations of auction items or custom baskets of various items to be raffled off.
• September 19th, 20th, 21st: Spoonbread Festival Memorial Park, Berea, KY- CASA of Madison County will have an informative booth at the 18th annual Spoonbread Festival.